Thursday, January 21, 2010

Return…

It was back in early 2002 that I started my first blog on Blogspot. Anonymous it was, and after grappling with the mysteries of blogging for a while, I stopped.
That blog exists still, covered in dustsheets and garnished with mothballs. But what I wrote about then seems irrelevant, which is why I’m not resurrecting it. Instead, I’m back with Not Too Random.
Since my first blog was about random odds and ends, I thought that this time around I’d bring down the randomness quotient while hopefully increasing the longevity quotient. On Not Too Random I’ll mostly be writing on themes related to tourism and travel, occasionally on management and even more occasionally on other subjects. At least, that’s what I plan to do. Plans and life, however, have this way of sometimes springing a surprise. So what I write on could change, but not by too much I hope.

3 comments:

Anupama Raju said...

Welcome back! And stay :)

Seeking Rumi said...

And why "not by too much I hope" ... one welcomes all sort of writing! There's a huge crowd here with bated breath ready to read all outpourings. So unbate us and unleash .....

Sankar Radhakrishnan said...

Thanks. But, Karthi I really wonder about the huge crowd with bated breath bit!